Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Auction Item 16: $25 Bread & Company gift card


If you know me at all, you know that I love Bread & Company's fruit tea. (For those of you who don't live in Nashville and are wondering, What in the world is fruit tea?, it's a delicious combo of sweet tea, orange juice, lemon juice and occasionally pineapple juice or ginger ale, depending on where you order it from.) But I digress.

Bread & Company is one of my favorite go-to spots to sit and work, with their yummy deli sandwiches and delicious salads. And the cookies. And the soup. It's all good.

If you're a fan too, bid on this $25 Bread & Company gift card, good at any of their locations. Hey, I'll probably see you there.

Starting bid: $10
Location: Nashville, TN

Please leave your email address with your bid!

Thanks so much to Evan and the team at the Belle Meade Bread & Company for this donation!

6 comments: